Who can join?
To maintain your membership, you must conduct your business in a professional and ethical manner and pay the annual dues as determined by the board of directors.
General Membership is open to any business entity or individual whose primary business is to provide staffing services to third party companies and organizations on a fee basis, and is subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
Associate Business Partnership is open to companies who provides a service or product to the staffing industry. Membership shall be held in the name of each company. Associate business partners do not have voting privileges, but are eligible to receive the discounted member registration rate for ORA Conferences.
Membership in ORA may be at the Firm or Individual levels. Membership pricing is as follows:
- $100 for first person from the firm (typically owner/manager)
- $25 for each additional person from the same firm (recruiters/researchers)
- $300 maximum amount for unlimited number of people from the same firm
ORA also offers an Association Business Partnership for companies who provide services to our members. Contact us to recommend or become an Associate Business Partner.
Benefits of Membership
- Monthly chapter programs on recruiting topics for search professionals
- Statewide conferences featuring nationally-recognized speakers
- Networking with other search professionals
- Searchable member profile listing on our website
- Continuing education credits for CPC and CTS designations
- Use of ORA logo for marketing to distinguish yourself as a search professional
- Special member pricing for ORA events
- Access to special offerings through our Associate Business Partners
- Ten percent discount on NAPS conference registration fees